Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Woman, 70, Marries 21-year-Old Waiter After Falling In Love On holiday---TRUE TALK


A 70-year-old woman has told how she MARRIED her 21-year-old waiter after falling in love on holiday. Dorothy Sims met Rafaa while on holiday in Tunisia and fell over head over heels for the native. The couple are just one of many similar married lovebirds featured on I Married the Waiter: Love in the Sun, tonight on ITV.

Dorothy said: “There was an instant attraction between me and this waiter, but I never said anything, I never did anything and then he sent me a little note, would I like to go for a coffee. Out of the blue. “And I said to my sister, ‘Is he crackers, what does he want with an old biddy like me with all these young birds around?’ “


The couple got married but sadly it wasn’t to last as Dorothy’s new husband was denied entry into Britain and decided to look for work in Saudi Arabia. The long distance seemingly put an end to their marriage. “When you love somebody and you’ve finished it just doesn’t go away, the hurt doesn’t go away, does it? It’s still there,” Dorothy lamented. “I’ve cried buckets, I have really. Lots of happy memories. Walks along the beach, and he’s very romantic man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment