Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Celebrity Breaking News: Amanda Bynes Threatens To Sue Magazine Over Calling Her Insane, Says " She's Getting Married"

Star Actress Amanda Bynes

It has been confirmed that the controversial and beautiful actress "Amanda Bynes" have been steadily on the news since last month, following her comeback from Rehab, and she immediately caught Driving Under the Influence "DUI"  and was caught by the police and after later released. As if that wasn't enough, this blonde-beauty also went shoplifting a hat at the Barneys shop in New York, which ended quite cool following the respect and kindness of the shop owners to her.  But to say another but not the least, this actress also was reported to be threatening to sue Magazines for having called her insane.  Yeah, if she's dubbed as Insane, it may not be seen as a misquote, because obviously, what she's being doing of late, is better imagined than seen.

If she claims that because she wanna get married and therefore she shouldn't be tagged insane, then, she should behave just exactly as a woman who's going into marriage and as well conduct self very maturely, which we suppose is properly.

In her words on twitter, the 28-year old actress tweeted thus;


"Well I am suing In Touch for lying about me entirely … I am not insane and they lied about me in every way. They continue to write lies about me and it really hurts my feelings because they are calling me insane and I'm actually really smart. I finally hired the best lawyer in new york city to sue In Touch magazine because they are utterly insane and & lying to the public about me. I'm also suing Star magazine for doing the exact same thing and the true definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So I'm laughing all the way to the bank because I will sue them all. I will sue any one in the media who lies about me and says I ever gave them an interview when I never gave literally any magazine a quote.

I am getting married and my boyfriend and I are going to be on the cover People magazine because although they have made up things about me before, they will omit any error they've made."


Earlier than now, Amanda Bynes was linked with some artiste guy named JJ Brine, who tags himself Crown Prince of Hell, and was a player in the Charles Manson Concept Band , known as LaBiancas. This dude is said to  have an art gallery called "The Official Art Gallery Of Satan", and he's also an owner of a Record Label named "Druglord Records. We thought this is the kind of person Amanda will be getting married to, since she prides in acting rudely.

But following the announcement she made earlier this week after her engagement, that she will soon be getting married, and we got the info that the guy in her life is a 19-year old Bait Shop worker, who goes by the name Caleb, and we hope that this guy is not as crazy as Amanda, at least she need someone who would influence her positively and make her calm her nerves, else she might hit the rocks real quick. Amanda is not in good terms with her parents owing to her weird and disrespectful lifestyle, and we ask who are going to be guests of honor at her intended wedding, since she's not placing any priority on family-hood?

No comments:

Post a Comment