Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Meet The Wife Of Nigerian Breweries Boss Share Love Story At 3rd Edition Of 'Love Is Musical ' Show At Eko Hotel And Suites

Clementine Vervelde in a photo with her husband 'Nicolas Vervelde, and their daughter in the middle

Right here at the third edition of the 'Love Is Musical' Show which was held in Lagos at the prestigious Eko Hotels and Suites. 'Clementine Vervelde' the wife of the the Nigerian Breweries Boss ' Nicolas Vervelde'  made a public talk , where she shared her love experiences as a teenager, and in that piece, she described it as the best thing that she could ever wish , for it the best thing that has happened to her life.

In her statement, she said that she met her husband when she was 22-years old and that incident seem to be the magic that re-wrote her history as  a woman.  Read  her exact words here below;



Clementine Vervelde sharing her love story at the ''Love Is Musical' event

"I met my lover at the age of 22 and in two weeks he asked me to marry him and I said yes without thinking about it now that is taking a leap of faith’’ she said with an emotion laden voice.

‘No sex involved, I was not a virgin either just a young girl with a son. At that point till this very minute my life has changed forever, today he is a father, my lover, my support system and my best friend’ 

Clementine Vervelde in a photo shot at the event


Clementine is been married to Nicolas Vervelde for 23-solid years and that union was blessed with six wonderful children, and they've been strong together as one big-happy family.

Happy CEO of Nigerian Breweries 'Nicolas Vervelde at the 'Love Is Musical event

No comments:

Post a Comment