Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Billy Connolly on Robin Williams' suicide: He told me he loved me - He Was Saying Goodbye!

Comedy star: Billy with pal Robin and wife Pamela
Billy Connolly has had a rough couple of years, to put it mildly. In one week he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, deafness and prostate cancer. Then close friend Robin Williams took his life last month, aged 63. Just last week he was in excruciating pain from gallstones and had to undergo emergency surgery to remove them.
“I have been through the wars. I am getting old,” says the comedian and Hollywood star, still with a twinkle of the manic energy that announced him to the world. “I have had 71 incredible years. I had pneumonia in my twenties but nothing since then. I guess you get your lot. Some have it sprinkled through their life and others get it, whammy at the end. “The week I found out about it all was quite funny, it was like a comedy sketch. I got acid reflux, deafness, cancer and
Parkinson’s in the same week.
Old pals: Billy with Robin William
“You have another meeting and you get another diagnosis. “Last week I got stones in my gallbladder and that’s a f***ing hairy one. It is still very sore. It was hellish before the operation. "I had this pain in my ribs the whole night.”

Saviour: Wife Pamela spotted danger signs

 Grumpy: Billy in his new movie

See Video of Bill's divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment