Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence's Photos Hacked


 While making his way through LAX on Saturday, Chris Martin got confronted about Jennifer Lawrence's hacked photos, taking the questioning with class. Good man!
The Coldplay frontman and the Oscar-winning actress have been dating for a couple months now but it appears that the photo scandal could've caused a rift between the two.
According to rumored reports, Martin may plan on splitting with the Hunger Games star soon due to the leaked photos. Apparently they were too much for the singer to handle and he's having second thoughts about dating someone as young and immature as Lawrence.

He handled that well! Let's hope those rumors aren't true! what do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Seen. Next........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the latest thing going on now for the celebrities, I think this is nothing new, since they release their photos in the internet, and they claim that it's been hacked. funny huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saying this because I can always prove the point, since they are always been hacked, why haven't these hackers hacked Bill gates account or even the Bank of America?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Lawrence's nude photos may have been hacked, what about Kim Kardashian's? Is it still hacked as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of people say celebrities are ignorant of their sex tapes and nude photos leaking online, but I'm pretty sure it's just a sort of cheap publicity, that is what they're seeking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I quite agree with you Edward, but in the case of Jennifer Lawrence, though I can't vouch for her, but she seems ignorant of her own nude photos that appeared online recently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this site from my pal who informed me about this web
    page and at the moment this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative articles or reviews here.


    Also visit my blog post :: Foto Fulgar Jennifer Lawrence

    ReplyDelete