Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Kendall Jenner "Bullied" By Fellow Models At New York Fashion Week! Why?


Kendall Jenner has worked hard to be taken seriously in the fashion world, but some of her fellow models still look at her as a joke and treat her that way! In fact, the 18-year-old was bullied some catty cat walkers recently at New York Fashion Week. "The other models worked so hard to get a spot on the runway and didn't think it was fair that she was there. They started acting b****y. Some even put out their cigarettes in Kendall's drink!" an insider told In Touch.

The reality star has openly discussed overcoming the stereotypes that come with being part of the Kardashian clan. "People didn't take me seriously as a model…I went on castings and some people weren't feeling me because of my name. But it was great when people didn't recognise me. I was like, 'Thank you. Please don't recognize me," she recently revealed. Poor little pretty rich girl! How Mean Girls this whole story is!

No comments:

Post a Comment