Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Shan George Has A Grandchild--- So beautiful..


Top actress, Shan George is now a proud grandmother, we can confirm. This is because one of her two sons, Delnoi, has welcomed a bouncing baby girl. Gist reaching us confirms that the child was given birth to on Saturday, September 6, 2014. The baby and her parents are said to be in good conditions, while the sultry actress is said to be very excited about the latest addition to her family.



We say congratulations to you Shan. What do you say to her?

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!!! Never had a clue she had grown men as sons. I guess she must have given birth to them at a very tender age. Anyways congrats to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to chewck out yourr site onn mmy iphone during lunch break.
    I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm aazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, jist 3G .. Anyhow, amazing blog!


    Here is my blog hermes scarf ad

    ReplyDelete