Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

CELEBRITY ENGAGEMENTS: Amanda Bynes Gets Engaged! Looking So Chanel-Like

The female blonde celeb just made this public this week about getting engaged to her 19-year old fiance, after a long time of going through tough times. In her latest quotes, she just made the revelations of the few things she'd love to have going okay in her life.

Right here after this cut comes her few quotes


“I am very needy for friendship and I hate men. I want be with them, but I can now say I’m engaged — get away from me. I want to be married and I want to be away from people.”

Why she wants to settle down in NY with her 19-year-old "fiancĂ©": She "really [likes] walking and riding [her] bike, and in California, you need to drive. I really do not enjoy driving. I don’t like the way I look in a car. The lighting is very bad.”


On starting a family once she's married: "I want boys, for sure. However many I can pop out. I don’t want a gorgeous girl around. Then I [would] feel way jealous. Ew.”


On designing her own wedding dress: "I honestly would rather not [design my dress], but I’m so particular about how I look that I cannot imagine not designing it."


But the question we ask is who is really fooling who now? She wanna get married , she wanna be with men, but she do hate men! does that really make any sense to you at all?


2 comments:

  1. she's pretty but she's not okay mentally. It seems she needs to get some help seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a great actress, but she's behaving so badly these days. I hope she gets better with marriage

    ReplyDelete