Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Kristin Cavallari Is Looking Amazingly Beautiful In Her Black And White Stripped Long Dress

Kristin Cavallari Is Looking Amazingly Beautiful In Her Stripped Long Gown

This beautiful star mom of 2-kids 'Kristin Cavallari' stepped out yesterday at the West Hollywood where she went for a lunch break at the Fig and Olive, looking amazingly beautiful as she displays her beauty in a black and white stripped long gown, with a black ankle boots, while wearing a designer sun -glasses!

It's been reported that she's been up and doing lately, because she's had a lot of projects she's working on and also considering taking care of her kids too. It  may not be that easy, but she's keeping everything up and good.

Following her statement to the Chicago Now, here she comes ;


"It can be a little tough at times with a lot going on and still giving my full attention to my boys, but I have an organized schedule where I am able to work it out. I usually find time when the boys are napping or when they’re playing at the park or even at night when its bedtime, I find time to work on my designs and get other work done. It’s great though because I don’t really see it as work, because I am doing everything I love which is being a full time mom and being able to do my dream job. It’s great!"

I think she's cool with all her works both at home and for her money business, keep it up girl, you are on top of your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment