Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

[Video] Taylor Swift Appears At The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Talks About Her Fear Of Going To Prison

Beautiful T-Baby dazzling in her outfit at Ellen DeGeneres Show

Many of you out there may have never spotted this superstar and beautiful singer Taylor Swift at the Ellen DeGeneres show before, as some may be thinking that she mat not be getting along with her, but that is quite not true, because just when you think of the impossibility of something getting to be, that is when it comes to the possible phase.

She was at the Ellen Degeneres show as she spits the truth about her obsession and anxieties, for which she said that she has this irrational fear of getting framed up someday and may possibly land her into jail. This may have cropped up following her watching many episodes of  Law & Order: SVU! She seem not to like that idea of having herself thrown behind bars for any reasons at all.

Here is what she says as she gave out that gorgeous smiles;


"I am scared of getting framed," said the "Shake It Off" singer, whose cat, Det. Olivia Benson, is named after Mariska Hargitay's character on SVU. "Look at me -- I wouldn't survive in jail!" We can't disagree with that one -- she'd have a collar on her, and be someone's personal cat in no time! 

T-baby continued by saying that,  "I think the dream and the nightmare of being framed is that I could do nothing wrong … I could sit in my house with the cats all day and somehow there could be an article about me buying a house in a place I've never been or dating a man I have never met and then you take it a step further -- and in nightmare world -- it's being framed for murder."

Before the show gets over the tall and blonde beauty star made a performance of her new single titled 'Out Of The Woods' and it seems kinda all about her ex-boyfriend who gave her a heartbreak sometime ago.

T-baby I hope you get back to a guy that would truly love you for real and never allow you to feel that kinda pain anymore.  Click here to watch video

Photo credit by x17online

No comments:

Post a Comment