Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

['Photo] Zoe Saldana' Looks Ravishing In Pregnant State As She Walks With Husband 'Marco Perego'

Zoe Saldana looks ravishing as she takes a stroll in her pregnant state with Husband Marco Perego

Gorgeous Superstar And Stunt Actress Zoe Saldana decided to take some stroll with her handsome hubby 'Marco Perego' to go grab some bite and to give her pregnancy some physical fitness, because I'm quite sure that it will not be long she puts to bed.

I so much admire this couple anytime I spot them, because they are the cutest celebrity couple in Hollywood, there is no doubt about that, I mean checking them out right there, in their casual outfits and all baby bump status, yet she looks superb and and ravishing.


I give it to them, they're the A-class couple, and always on top of their game; and I'm sure every other person out there will do the same as I did. Zoe baby! A lot of people are getting ready for the baby shower.

Zoe and Marco, cutest couple in Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment