Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Duncan Mighty Proposes To His Girlfriend, Shares Photos, And Getting Married Soon

Duncan Mighty proposes to girlfriend on her birthday

Duncan Mighty aka 'Port-Harcourt First Son' has proposed to his girlfriend after two year of romantic relationship on her birthday last week before the eyes of everyone present, including families, friends and fans as well.

Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu 31, made a public message on his Instagram page to wish his fiancee a lovely, romantic and heartwarming birthday message, saying;




Duncan Mighty and fiancee kiss for the love as he proposes to her

Happy birthday to my love my sweetheart my ho ho my best friend my mum’s bestie my gf #Vivien ……….. Babe may God continue to bless you…… Am speechless in all you’ve been doing…… I thank God I have u…….two years we’ve been together is like 20years………I know am ready already

Duncan Mighty and fiancee exchanged a warm embrace as he proposes to her


Many Nigerians as well as his fans all over the world can't seem to wait for that day to come. It's a beautiful thing that he's finally walking that path. I wish them the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment