Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Have You Read The Interview OF Willow And Jaden Smith's Kids On New York Times Lately? Funny Kids, Lol!

Willow and Jaden Smith on a New York Times interview

Well, I think if you haven't then, you must be missing, because Willow, 14 and Jaden, 16 , have been profiled in an article in New York Times, in which they spelt out their reason for shunning schooling, and other things they do, wich they attributed to being famous at a very tender age, so it seems to have affected their psyche and everything around them.

In the interview, they both started off vy stating they have been reading quantum physics and ancient texts and later jumped itno music, and through there, fame found them at a very early age,

Read it all up right here below




Willow and Jaden,always together

"Honestly, we’re just trying to make music that we think is cool," Jaden eloquently states. "We don’t think a lot of the music out there is that cool. So we make our own music."


Willow added, "That’s what I do with novels. There’re no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it’s the best thing." The two talk about collaborating ("Me and Jaden just figured out that our voices sound like chocolate together. As good as chocolate tastes, it sounds that good," Willow says),


 Jaden in her words;

"Here’s the deal: School is not authentic because it ends. It’s not true, it’s not real. Our learning will never end. The school that we go to every single morning, we will continue to go to…Kids who go to normal school are so teenagery, so angsty. You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out."

Willow added, "They never want to do anything, they’re so tired ... I went to school for one year. It was the best experience but the worst experience. The best experience because I was, like, 'Oh, now I know why kids are so depressed.' But it was the worst experience because I was depressed."

"I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time," Jaden proclaims. "And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet." He's off to a great start, because at this point he's making Amanda Bynes seem totally sane...


Willow and Jaden on adventure in the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment