Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Jayz Cheating Rumors Heat Up Again As Beyonce's New Song 'Ring Off' Leaks

Jay Z And wife 'Beyonce having some good time together

The media and the public have began talking and writing about the Carter's family again, following the leaking of Beyonce's new song 'Ring off'. Some media gossips believe that this song right here is a one that Beyonce made to reveal the possible cheating attitude of her husband 'Jayz'. But to me, I know that there an actor can make a fictional movie and it doesn't mean it's all about him okay.

See some of the song's lyrics here below..


'In the mirror you would stare/ And say a prayer/ Like, ''I wish he said I'm beautiful/ I wish it didn't hurt at all. I don't know how I got here/ Once I was the one that had it all.'
'Until you had enough then you took that ring off/ You took that ring off/ So tired of the lies and trying and fighting and crying/ You took that ring off/ Ooh now the fun begins!'


So Beyonce could possibly be singing about 'Ring Off' but she's the only one that knows the real motive behind her lyrics, it can only leave you and I guessing , and eventually, might cause you headache if you want to actually decipher what's in her mind. To me , she has put out a song right there, and it mustn't be referring to Jayz and Beyonce, after all it's just a 30-seconds snippet, so that wouldn't have spelt all these insinuations.

Jayz and Beyonce looking so cool together in their all denim outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment