Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

Celebrities Are Smokin' Hot At The 2014 Aquafina Elite Model Look Nigeria Competition! Fun! Fun!! Fun!!!

I would like to start off by sending a big congrats to Mayowa Nicholas and Victor Nwigwe whom emerged as winners of the 2014 Elite Model Competition that took place in Lagos, Nigeria on September 6th. Yal were super fierce!

Now, I have to double send a shout out to the celebs that were stomping on that blue carpet in style! Dammit! I was looking for just one to use for the fashion police report this week, but as I scrolled down their pictures, I couldn't stop gasping at how HOT they looked. There were so many bold colors, flamboyant prints and edgy hairstyles that added the groundnut to the garri at the event. Scroll on down to see some of my favorite looks.












1 comment: