Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

"Child Abuse Makes A Child Loose Sanity" Says "Iyabo Ojo"

Child abuse has become a trend in the society and has been addressed on some platforms but it still doesn't stop. Children are adopted and used as salves, some are turned into prostitutes, some undergo domestic violence and all sorts. Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo in a recent interview captured by Ymzonline.blogspot.com addressed the issue of child abuse in relation to her new movie titled ‘Silence’.The mother of two said child abuse could make a child loose sanity and that it should be an issue taken seriously. According to her, the movie ‘Silence’ which is an English movie with 30percent Yoruba language infused, is a story that talked about child abuse that she holds dear to the heart.

“Silence is a story every woman need to watch, and every man needs to watch it to, because in our society we shy away from it, we don’t really talk about it, lot of young girls are being abused day in day out everyday, I was treating the most dangerous aspect of it and that’s when child abuse can make that child loose her sanity” she said. On celebrity crushes; " Yes, I used to have a crush on Mercy Johnson until she got married. Then I stopped because it is not good to crush on married women to avoid getting into trouble. Then Genevieve, Rita Dominic and Omotola too. I respect hardworking women a lot. I am still looking forward to the movie where I would play a romantic scene like a boyfriend to Genevieve or Rita. I really love those two."

He also hinted few other top movie stars he sees as role models in the entertainment industry.

" Talking about role models, Desmond Elliot is number one. I am still looking forward to working with him. I have worked with Tiwa Savage and I really enjoyed every bit of the moment with her. I am also looking forward to working with Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Omotola Jalade, Rita Dominic, because these people really stand out," he squealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment