Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

[Photos] Celebrity Justin Theroux Interview, As He Lashes Out About Compulsion To Marry Jennifer Aniston

We just got info reporting about the manner at which famous celebrity Justin Theroux lashed out on one of the Australian magazine, about the media trying to force words out of his mouth regarding marriage with erstwhile and pretty actress Jennifer Aniston.
According to daily Mail, even though we are not so sure if these words came out of the celebrity's mouth in all sincerity. Below is just the Words of Justin Theroux in the interview below;


When asked; When he would tie the knots with Jennifer Aniston? Justin Theroux said;

"I am not going to let a tabloid tell me what to do. I'm not going to watch them tap their watch. What the hell are you telling me to do? We're just doing our own thing. We are completely happy, obviously, but we're not on anyone else's time frame... I think love in anyone's life creates expansion. And needless to say, it feels really good. So it's only enriched by life."

And he was asked; How does your career relate to your life?

"My career has followed no particular path. As I'm sure you're aware, I have the dumbest career in the world as far as 'Yeah, I'll do that.' I've really guided myself on what is going to be the next fun thing to do, I don't think of it in terms of 'Will this be smart for my career?'"

Well, we are sure you are all fascinated with his excellent role he performed in The Leftovers movie, He's surely a great actor.  In everything he says, we are able to understand that he's seriously in the marriage game with Jennifer Aniston, but the poser here is; When will Justin Theroux make that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment