Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Superstar singer and the Limpopo crooner "KC" Looks Flashy As He Steps Out In His Fashion Style

KC, Limpopo crooner smiles in his amazingly fashion style

The super star singer KC, whose song 'Limpopo' left a long and strong impression on the minds of Nigerian and African music lovers, all through last year when that joint came on board is not one of those celebrities that may be needing the services of a fashion stylist to look cool. As this singer and fashion icon always knows the best thing that suit any particular event and time.

I just can't but to give him thumps up in his dress sense as I always look forward to spot him anytime I'm out in town, because he's a model when it comes to displaying that fashion looks. Check him out right here in his all white kinda native attire, with a matching sun-glasses that makes the handsome and always smiling pop singer dazzling.

Recently it came to my notice that KC has been selected to co-host the MTV Base ' Official Naija Top Ten with MTV VJ Ehiz. The Limpopo crooner who song moved to top spot at No-8, on the MTV Top Ten Billboard knitted a mix of reggae and dance-hall to his music style and in that song, he was shouting at the end of the chorus.

When he made comment about the his career and rise to stardom, he states below;


"I had always known I will hit it big someday. I already had that determination since I started singing, but honestly Limpopo was a divine song from God."

And when hit a little about his dress and fashion sense, look at what he has to say;

"Fashion is in my blood. Sometimes, I don't waste time standing in front of the mirror. If I open my wardrobe, I know what to put on. One thing I don't joke with is my stud earring, I don't have any particular reason but I can't be caught dead without my studs."

Honestly, I must that he's got the flair and style in his fashion, and that is so unique about him. He's a great and talented artiste.

No comments:

Post a Comment