Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

TWITTER FANS: Latest Tweet From Kate Henshaw




Lol! Ms Henshaw. It's funny you asked that question! because it's a privilege to be the one who people run to for some help, such as financial assistance.. That is to say you're blessed, and that is why you should never cease to give to people so long as you have and will never live to regret it. 

 I once listened to Great Reggae Artiste "Lucky Dube" sing " Blessed Is The Hand That Giveth, Than The One That Takes It! So not everyone that is privileged to have this Cash, always sees people coming to them asking or even sending their account numbers  for some monetary assistance.

It's all good! If I were you, I'd be glad, that I'm privileged to be who and what I am today! peace

No comments:

Post a Comment