Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Blonde-Star Singer 'Taylor Swift' Glams In Her 'Good Girl' Outfit For David Letterman Show

T-baby glams as she rocks her classy and sleek dress in black and green

Wow! This gorgeous star-singer, 'Taylor Swift'  kept me and everyone that spotted her in this 'good girls outfit' of black and green today quite fascinating and amazed, because she's not this kinda girl, and she doesn't seem to be coming out often in this kind of dress.  She's always hitting the streets hard in her Rock n' Roll 1970's NYC kinda outfits, but today she looks quite different.

Oh! maybe she just decided to look so classy and sleek as she digs the David Letterman Show, and I tell you people couldn't get the much of her, because she looks more unlike her, and this dress looks so good on her.


The 24-year, T-baby whose latest album titled '1989' dropped yesterday  has been named the New York's Welcome Ambassador for Tourism. In her speech to Good Morning America, she says

"I'm so enthusiastic about this city that I feel like, when I love something, I'm very vocal about it, I'm vocal about it with my music."

In regards to her fifth album, T-baby said, "Without a doubt this is the best thing I've ever done."

You must now know the reason behind Taylor Swift's kinda dress style, from her newest album name '1989' showing that she's trying to take way back. Lol! This Album is been slated to be number one on the Billboard with at least 1 million copies sold out this week.

I wish her the very best, she's been working real hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment