Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Superstar Rapper And Producer "Pharell Williams" Of The Neptunes Spotted In Glaring Fashion Style At Paris -City Of Love

Pharrell Williams looking stylish and blinged up @ the City Of Love

Wow! this is very interesting to note that the ever-young looking 41-year old Big Boss Producer, singer and rapper Mr Pharell Williams of the Neptunes was spotted in the "City Of Love" neighborhood earlier on Tuesday dressed in American-Chinese kinda fashion style as he steps down the beautiful and busy streets of Paris, France. Whether Pharell Williams is heading for a dance show, or some kind of kind of tourism, I wouldn't say for sure, but one thing I do know is lately, the celebrities of American descent have been flocking the City of Love lately in just one form of agenda or the other.

But knowing Pharell Williams for his uniqueness and creativity in his fashion style, you can't imagine any less as to what he's wearing in this neighborhood, that caught the attention of on-lookers in the City of Love. Pharell is seen wearing a big blue Panama Hat with some white and blue rounded feature on it, as he dressed up in his Blue Adidas designed glossy jacket, on-top of a long flowery- T-shirt, a slim-fitted dirty-blue Denim jeans pant and a sort of customized Chanel designer boot. And of course you wouldn't overlook his massive Jesus piece necklaces all round his neck. 

Sometime last year, he said on BBC Radio 1 London that his desire is to work with 'One Direction' and in his words he says;


"I would. What's the worst that could happen? Something that we don't think is good? We don't put it out,"

When he was asked how has life been basically since he went into a solo artiste, here comes what he he says;

"Two years ago my management said Columbia Records wanted to have a conversation with me," he said. "My life has changed ever since. I've not gotten used to it. The only reason why I said yes was because I was so overwhelmed and touched that they even cared what I would make. I wasn't asking for it. Even up until my first show, I didn't know what I was going to do."

 Just last two weeks, the likes of Kanye West with his wife 'Kim' and little daughter North West were in the City of love for the just concluded Paris Fashion week 2014. Also, other that were at that same event were, Canadian-American lover-boy and superstar singer, Justin Beiber, with his Superstar girlfriend 'Selena Gomez"  also Supermodel 'Kendall Jenner' her manager and Mother "Kris Jenner' and as well as Paris Hilton and many other stars. Even as I speak now, the Carter couple and little daughter, Jayz, Beyonce and Blue Ivy are also currently on a tourist visit to this great city.

Quite frankly, he's in a more than a million dollar outfit right there. Well, it's no surprise that the Big Pharell has got the cash following his great talent in music world as a producer and singer, so I guess he's got to flaunt his cash outside the American shores sometimes. Lol. Don't you think as much?

Photo credit by X17online

No comments:

Post a Comment