Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Wow! Khloe Kardashian And French Montana May Get Back Together Soon, Read What Khloe Said Here

French Montana and Khloe Kardashian popping some drinks

Khloe Kardashian has just came out to say that she's been keeping healthy communication all along with ex-boyfriend French Montana, since after the split up from their relationship in September.

She also said that there are no hard feelings between French Montana and herself as regards to their splitting, and that she's very much happy that people are watching and they would soon see them get back together real soon.

From what I'm thinking, it seems Khloe and French Montana may be rap it up again at the upcoming season of Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons. In her word to the Us Weekly, she says;



"It doesn't bother me at all. I think it's cute," she revealed to Us Weekly. 
"I love memories...and I still talk to him. There's no bad blood or anything,"

"I think it's cool, and I like that people get to see a part of our relationship. I think people are so quick to judge...and I don't think it's fair to judge people by appearance or what you think you know about them," 
French Montana and Khloe Kardashian

She says that soonest people shall get to realize the kind of person French Montana really is, because people may be thinking he's a bad boy, but obviously, that is not true. I just wish them well as they make plans for their coming back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment