Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

Angelina Jolie May Be Missing In Events Of Movie 'Unbroken' Gets Broken By Chicken Pox [See Video]

Angie, looking broken in Unbroken, 


Angelina Jolie, who's been working tirelessly all along to make her upcoming movie, 'Unbroken' get promoted ever since, but just recently she made it clear that she's been infected with chicken pox disease, and this may be a possible threat to her as the events for her movie is in few days.


According to the video she released to YouTube, she said that, ""I just want to be clear and honest about why I will be missing the Unbroken events in the next few days, "I found out last night that I have chickenpox. I will be home, itching and missing everyone. I can't believe it cause this film means so much to me … I just can't believe it, but such is life. There it is."

Angie was actually looking so feeble, as the chicken pox seem to have ravished her skin with red spots, but she'll sure get over it soon. I'm very sure of that. Get well soon dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment