Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Nollywood Super Actress Chika Ike Is Proud Of The Woman She's Become

Beautiful Actress Chika Ike


The  tall and beautiful Nollywood actress, Chika made some revelations as the 2014 year runs towards the end, and she made a reappraisal of who she really is, the progress and achievements she's already had at this time of her life, and she was pretty cool and glad at the level she's attained so far, and still hope to get to more greater heights.


She never felt short of thanking God for the woman she'd become, saying that she may not be that perfect woman, but she's sure working so hard to become that better person.

Chika Ike looking cool in her Ankara dress

In her social media, the ebony beauty actress said;  "I'm still a work in progress ,still learning everyday. I don't know everything but I definitely know the woman i am and I am proud of her. I am totally on the right path to being the woman I want to become and that's all that matters. #progress #God has been so good to me #thankful #grateful heart #awesome God #2014 has been amazing #thanks to everyone #i love u."

She's a very hardworking actress, and she's doing pretty good . I also wish her the very best in all her endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment