Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Peter Okoye Of The Psquare Music Splits And Goes Solo "What Happens To Psquare Music Now?

Peter Okoye of Psquare talks why he's going solo

Wow! this is disheartening to the lovers of Psquare music as the duo really know how to get the fans thrilled with their singing and dancing styles, and that is the main reason people have loved them more as being together other than the idea of going solos.

But you know in life, there is one very purpose for which friends, brothers, or even couples can decide to give a boot to the other and hit it all singly. Well, I think your guess is as good as mine, obviously it's money. Money like the 'Bible' says 'is the root of all evil'. This is a simple truth, if you ask me.

For those of you who may be wondering what possibly led to the splitting of Psquare, twins " Peter and Paul Okoye" well, I'd advise you click the link right here to get the full gist, because sometime ago not more 14 days from this day I brought to you the news about the intending breakup of this twin singers, when Peter Okoye got endorsed by 'Nutricima' the manufacturers of 'Olympic Milk' to run an ambassadorial deal for their Olympic Milk.  But as that time, they two were still together, but right now, it seems they are done being in the same boat together again.

In an interview granted to Peter Okoye, following the deal with Olympic Milk he says thus;



Peter Okoye of Psquare runs promo deal for Olympic Milk

 “ Music is like football. For example, if I play for Barcelona and I get endorsed by Nike, it doesn't mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about me and not me and Paul”.

Among thousands or perhaps millions of people in the entertainment industry, I felt honoured to be chosen as the brand ambassador. The deal means a lot, not just to me but also to my fans. If a brand isn't worth it I have nothing to do with such a brand. The fact that I am ready to work with this brand is an indication of its top quality”.

It seems everything may have fallen apart all because of money. It's appalling if this is true after all.

Photo credit Nigeria films

No comments:

Post a Comment