Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

John Dumelo Celebrates 31st Birthday As Yvonne Nelson Says She's Not Dating Him #CelebrityWorld

John Dumelo and Yvonne Nelson looking good together

Superstar actor, John Dumelo was on the 3rd of February celebrated his 31st birthday , this beautiful actress,  Yvonne Nelson, talked about the relationship between her and the handsome star.


She refuted the rumours making rounds all along that she's not in any form of dating scene with John Dumelo, as both of them have been best of friends, and that nothing of certain can actually connect them together for marriage.

John Dumelo and Yvonne Nelson are so perfect

In her words, from Nigeria Films, Yvonne said "I'm waiting for the day you'll post your girlfriend's pic for the world to see so I can be free.....the arguments are out of this world. In our pics we look so perfect but we won't last a week in a romantic relationship.

“I'll investigate every txt n every call......and I know you'll do the same.....you are more than just a best friend. You are a brother. It's your special day....your birthday. May God richly bless you and guide you. Have a blast. Enjoy ...I'm sure after reading this, you'll call me and shout.....Happy Birthday,"

They look more like a perfect couple

What do you think about Yvonne Nelson's statement right here, from my own view, I think John Dumelo will soon make it public that he's going to marry Yvonne Nelson, because the words are spelt clearly in the message she wrote right here.

Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo

I'd like the two of them to come together as a couple because they sure fit in that shoes but everyone is hoping that they make it a reality. Wishing them all the best.

Let me know what your take is on this