Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Taylor Swift Glows In The Outfit That Reminds One Of The 1970's NYC Fashion Styles

Taylor Swift in an outfit that reminds one of the NYC of the 70's

Check out the tall and beautiful superstar singer "Taylor Swift" as she landed at the LA Airport from her Australian trip, looking so back-in-the-days-like, in her white-school T-shirt top, neatly tucked in to her brown shorts, a 'black rock n roll high-heel-shoes', and a pair of green stockings, making her outfit a conspicuous picture of the 1970's New York City fashion and styles.

I know that to many out there her fashion with color combination may look kinda fashion-police like, but to those that truly love the old-school fashion, I must tell you that this is truly one of such. Because believe you me, when a fashion icon sees something unique and captivating, definitely there is no doubt in knowing it.


Just recently, Taylor Swift had an interview with the Esquire regarding the twists and turns she's met in the course of her career as a celebrity-singer all along, she states that;

"I fought the idea of having security for a very long time, because I really value normalcy. I really do. I like to be able to take a drive by myself. Haven't done that in six years. They have to be in a car behind me. Because just the sheer number of men we have in a file who have showed up at my house, showed up at my mom's house, threatened to either kill me, kidnap me, or marry me," 

Well, I think that T-girl doesn't really need any security guard around her, after all, she can do her thing alone, Kristen Stewart also walks without security guards and a lot of others as well.

Photo credit by X17online

No comments:

Post a Comment