Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

[Video] Talk Show Host 'Wendy Williams' Says Kim And Kanye West Will Groom North West To Take Kim's Lead

Wendy Williams and other people reacts towards Kim Kardashian wrong doings

This is so sad that a mother has to be putting this kind of foot out there, and I ask what is the legacy she's trying to leave behind especially for her young ones? If you observe I never posted this obscene pictures of Kim on my blog, but it's not morally sound and it violates my site's ethics.

But I'm just much interested to bring this report right now to you, all because of the what some good thinking mothers and people of goodwill out there think and say about this acts that is being put out by Kim Kardashian.

Here comes to the main reason why I brought this your way, Read the words and watch the video of Talk Show Host 'Wendy Williams' towards this immoral behaviour of Kim Kardashian here



“A lot of people are like she’s a mother why is she still doing stuff like that? I look at it and say, 'Well North is being groomed to do the same thing...so to North this is going to be a big deal in terms of looking up to her mom.'"
"I look at it say, 'Well you're somebody’s wife now.' But I get it, cause Kanye was probably in the corner [clapping] talking about Yaaass! Yaaaas Hunty! Pose Girl!"







No comments:

Post a Comment