Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

LOTTERY WINNER: On McDonald Spending Spree


A teenager who scooped £1 million on the Lottery claims the windfall will not change her. Despite splashing out on "new boobs and nice bags," Jane Park says little else has changed in her life since winning the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle a year ago. The 18-year-old, who lives with her mum in a two-bed Edinburgh flat, hasn't bought the white Range Rover she said she would buy because she still hasn't learnt to drive.

She is not living in the luxury new house she bought as she didn't like living on her own. And she says she didn’t take all her friends on the dream holiday she planned as her pals either couldn't get time off work or didn't have passports. The football fan hates clothes shopping, doesn't dine out at fine restaurants and worries that boys are scared to chat her up because of her bank balance. And Jane claims that not having anything to do all day when her friends are at work can be boring.

I’ve been to Magaluf a few times, took my mum to Benidorm and I've had some weekends away with my pals to Newcastle, Aberdeen and Glasgow.
Stylish: Jane with her chihuahua, Princess, and Louis Vuitton bags
“I had a nice party for my 18th birthday at Hibernian Football Club and I’ve given a bit of money to my family. I don’t really splash out on fancy meals – although at the end of a night out I might buy everyone a McDonald's.
Sun: Jane enjoying a holiday in Benidorm with her mum

No comments:

Post a Comment