Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

POLITICAL SCANDAL: Brooks Newmark: I am a complete fool for sending Such A Picture

Brooks Newmark: No 10 said they had accepted his resignation
Sex scandal Tory MP Brooks Newmark today admitted he had been "a complete fool" for sending an X-rated picture of himself to an undercover reporter. He told the BBC: "I have no-one to blame but myself. I have hurt those I care about most." He added: "I am so, so sorry. But I just need time with my family". Newmark swapped X-rated images and asked to meet the reporter, who was posing as a young Tory PR girl called Sophie while investigating the alleged inappropriate use of social media by MPs. He initiated a private message conversation online and, during ­flirtatious chats and photo exchanges, sent a graphic snap exposing himself while wearing a pair of paisley pyjamas.
During a late-night chat with the undercover reporter, who had sent him an explicit picture supposedly of “Sophie”, Newmark asked for a more explicit picture “without your hands in the way and legs parted”. He then said: “I will send you something in return – that way we each have a secret.” The sleaze scandal will send shock waves through Downing Street as the Tories state their case for re-election at their party conference this week.

David Cameron

It heaps fresh embarrassment on Prime Minister David Cameron, who faces accusations of sexism after failing to attract women to take up leading political positions.

The male reporter, a freelance ­journalist who passed the information to the Sunday Mirror, was carrying out an undercover probe into claims by sources that MPs were using social media networks to meet women.

No comments:

Post a Comment