Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Nollywood Star Actor "Junior Pope Odonwodo" Renews His Vow To Wife

Junior Pope renews love vows to his beautiful wife

Many of us may not be so familiar with the love life of this young and talented star actor of the Nollywood movie industry "Junior Pope Odonwodo"  as he has for long been quiet about his marital life, but just recently decided to make a public renewal of his marriage vows to his lovely wife, and the woman that knows how to touch the right strings to the music of his soul via the social media, and calls his wife "The envy of men".

His romantic and lovely words to his beautiful wife goes thus;


 “A good man realizes that his wife is his Queen and continuously throughout the day tells and shows her...everyday..... A good man places no one except God above his Queen. Jenny a good man is what you have now, and what you will always have, because I love you, I need you, I respect you and your happiness inspires my happiness. I will regard you as no other man has regarded his wife and take care of you, well, forever....So help me God”

Junior pope and wife

He further stated in another section of his message  as saying;

 “A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night...... I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for....Thank you God for bringing her my way” .

Junior Pope Odondowo shares happy moment with pregnant wife

This handsome and romantic actor took his beautiful wife down the aisle in July, 2014, and they are anticipating the arrival of their child soon.  His words are so interesting. What a man's perfect way of revealing love for his wife!  I'm sure no woman who wouldn't be swept off feet when her husband makes such a sensational love declaration.

Junior Pope is truly romantic, I'm feeling like wow! Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment