Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

RuggedMan Refutes The Rumor Of Dating Halimar Abubakar, But Admits Of Having Crush On Monalisa Chinda

Ruggedman with Actresses Halima Abubakar and Monalisa Chinda

The renowned Nigerian Rapper, music producer and clothing line owner 'Ruggedman' had refuted all allegations that links him to dating Nollywood actress 'Halima Abubakar', but he says rather, he had crush on actress Monalisa Chinda. This was made known via the interview that was granted to him by Encomium Magazine. He then revealed that at the moment, he's dating someone who has no link whatsoever with the entertainment industry.

In his exact words, he said,


""You see they always hook me with someone. The same way they hooked me with Maheeda because she wore my cloth for a photo shoot. Before, they said I was dating Maheeda but now it is Monalisa.  I am not dating Halima Abubakar also. I have spoken about my relationship with her. We are not dating but trust me, I am in a relationship but not with someone in the industry.

Asked all of the ladies he has been romantically linked, which of them he has a crush on, Rugged said
"I would have loved Monalisa Chinda. Have you seen her live? She is so fresh"

Well, it's only them that that know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment