Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Vincent Enyeama Speaks On Instagram As He Loses CAF African Footballer Of The Year 2014 AFRICAN FOOTBALLER

Vincent Enyeama speaks about his loss in the #2014AFRICANFOOTBALLER of the year contest

The Nigerian Goalkeeper and captain, Vincent Enyeama who just lost out to Yaya Toure of Ivory Coast in the contest for the African Footballer of the year award by GLO CAF, has made a statement through his social media on Instagram, about his reactions to the loss.


He was quite appreciative of all those who supported him through votes and as well congratulates the winner of the award, Yaya Toure for his success.

In his words on Instagram, he says thus “A very big thank you to my #SUPER GOD for bringing me this far, without HIM, I wouldn't have been here. Thank you to my sweet wife and my DIAMOND??. Thanks to all my family members, friends and love ones. big thanks to my coaches and teammates, my fans and supporters, media men and women. I love you all. You guys rock. You guys are great. Thank you for all the support. Congratulations to Yaya Toure for being the 2014 AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF DE YEAR.#bravo yaya."

This is the spirit of good sportsmanship such as being displayed right here by Vincent Enyeama, I commend him for that. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment